Policy and relevant procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19
Cruise Season 2022
These Terms and Conditions are supplementary, and an integral part of the provisions specified in the document "General Terms" of Mano Maritime Ltd.
If there is a conflict between any of the terms of these supplementary Terms and Conditions and the "General Terms", the provisions of these supplementary Terms and Conditions will prevail.
Responsibility in connection with COVID-19 pandemic situation.
I confirm that I know that participating in a cruise requires inventions in the vicinity of other passengers throughout the voyage and during the various activities, and that for this reason, and despite all the precautions to be taken, inherently involves the likelihood of contracting the corona.
In these circumstances, I waive, a final and absolute waiver, of any claim or right of action of any kind against the company - and all regarding the attachment to Corona during the voyage in connection with any damage caused to me and / or children under 18 who sail with me or under my responsibility.
Cruise dates and destinations
All scheduled cruise dates are conditional, and there may be cancellations or postponements of pre-planned cruise dates. The holding of the cruises depends, among other things, on the number of registrants and sailing and docking permits from the authorities in Israel and abroad, as well as on the company's decisions.
If the cruise is canceled, the passengers may choose between receiving a full refund (without additional compensation) and postponing the date of the cruise to which they registered (subject to an increase or decrease in cruise prices and benefits that may be provided by the company in the future).
There may be circumstances in which the destination country/island that the vessel will visit will be planned, but the docking port/hours of docking in that country / island will be determined close to the docking date - all subject to the epidemiological situation and company considerations in the various ports.
It should be emphasized that as stated in the "General Terms" document, docking ports in the pre-determined destination countries are also subject to changes in accordance with the company's considerations and decisions.
Pre-cruise procedures and activities on the vessel
Passengers give their irrevocable consent to comply with the health protocols of Mano Maritime Ltd. at any time, including before boarding the vessel, during the cruise, during your stay at the ports, and during their descent to shore at docking destinations - whether independently or as part of organized shore excursions.
The company's health protocols are subject to change in accordance with the company's considerations and decisions, and in accordance with the guidelines and instructions of the health authorities and relevant bodies in the State of Israel and the destination countries.
Boarding and sailing depend on the presentation of a "Green Pass" certificate or a valid vaccination certificate or a recovery certificate from the Ministry of Health or any other permission from relevant organizations in Israel or destination countries or Mano Maritime LTD also.
The sailing of passengers and children who are not vaccinated and have not recovered from coronavirus disease will be possible only subject to the publication of an outline by the Ministry of Health which will allow their sailing after performing coronavirus detection tests. The customers are obliged to follow the notices of the Ministry of Health and the relevant parties on the subject.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the company's "General Terms"2022 orders may be canceled for any reason without any cancellation fee until 1.11.21. After this date, the cancellation fee will be applied under the regular conditions specified in the company's "General Terms".
Passengers undertake to fill out and sign a health declaration or any other document which will be relevant to the day of departure before boarding the vessel. Mano Maritime Ltd. reserves the right not to allow the boarding of a passenger who has not presented the required permits and / or has not filled out the declaration and / or filled out a partial declaration and / or his declarations do not allow his participation in the cruise.
Boarding and sailing depends on prior check and / or periodic checks of the body temperature of each passenger as well as on tests for infection with COVID 19 (hereinafter: "Coronavirus").
The costs of Coronavirus contagion testing during the cruise will apply to passengers.
Mano Maritime Ltd. has exclusive discretion regarding charging a passenger, depending on the results of its tests, entering isolation and / or quarantine and / or unloading from the vessel – as far as these measures are required to prevent or slow down the spread of the corona virus.
Various activities on board may require unique rules of conduct and / or restrictions, including (but not limited to) restaurants, gym, spa, casino, on board entertainment events and shore excursions.
Please note that the unique rules of conduct that will be set in the various parts of the vessel may restrict or eliminate the ability of all passengers or some of them to participate in certain activities.
Meal serving times may vary, as well as the way meals are served, and seating restrictions imposed on the ship's restaurants.
There may be a requirement on behalf of the authorities of the State of Israel and / or the destination countries, to perform a PCR test and / or any other type of test for the purpose of detecting corona virus infections. These tests' cost will apply to passengers only.
It is possible that the results of the test will not be respected by the state authorities at the destination ports, and it will not be possible for all passengers or some of them to go ashore.
All passengers may be required to wear a surgical face mask in all and / or most places outside the living rooms - including during boarding and disembarking from the ship, while staying on board, and during the descent to shore and / or shore excursion.
If the passenger arrives without a stock of surgical face masks, he/she will be required to purchase them on the ship at the fixed price by Mano Maritime Ltd.
Maintaining social distance is always an obligation applicable to passengers, both when staying on board and when disembarking at the destination ports.
There may be additional restrictions during shore excursions, depending on local authority requirements, including the denial of the possibility of descending to the shore at destinations. Participation in shore excursions depends on approval and compliance with the conditions of the local service provider.
Passengers are required to disinfect hands at the entrance and exit of the ship as well as at the entrance and exit of public areas throughout the ship.
Passengers undertake to fill out and submit to Mano Maritime Ltd. on the date required all written approvals and / or consent forms required to implement COVID-19 policies and procedures.
Violation of procedures
Failure of a passenger to comply with the policies and procedures of Maritime Ltd. regarding the prevention of the spread of the corona virus and / or one of the sections of this policy, will constitute grounds for refusal to board the vessel, whether in Israel or after landing in one of the destination countries and / or confinement on the ship and / or will constitute a reason to take other necessary measures, all at the sole discretion of the company in order to protect the health and well-being of all passengers.
A passenger who violates one or more of the rules of policy and procedures relating to the observance of the precautionary rules against the COVID-19 pandemic, and as a result any action is taken against him, shall not be entitled to a refund or compensation of any kind.
The passengers will be responsible for all costs and / or associated fines arising from the enforcement of precautionary rules against the COVID-19 pandemic, including expenses for a stay in a foreign country and / or expenses for their independent return to Israel, following disembarkation from the ship.
The company has the right to prevent the departure of a passenger who during the 14 days prior to the date of departure will be diagnosed with coronavirus and / or show signs or symptoms of coronavirus disease and / or was physically close to a person diagnosed or suspected with coronavirus.
Any passenger whose boarding will be prevented in the circumstances described above will not be entitled to a refund and / or a credit for an alternative future cruise and / or compensation of any kind.
If a passenger is diagnosed with coronavirus and / or develops one or more symptoms of the disease during the cruise, the company may, in its sole discretion, order his/her disembarkation from the ship and / or entry into isolation and / or prevent him/her from certain services and / or any other necessary steps to maintain the health of all passengers.
Disembarkation to shore and shore excursions
All pre-planned shore excursions will be subject to change, subject to the epidemiological situation at the destination ports and / or requirements and restrictions for maintaining the health of the passengers and all passengers of the ship.
There might be changes in tour dates as well as the sites where the tours will take place, including tourist sites, taverns, and any other site. Accurate information regarding the hours of shore excursions and the sites they will pass through will be provided after boarding the ship and as soon as possible.
Please note that some sites may be closed and / or open at varying hours.
It will also be emphasized that as stated in the "General Terms " document, the shore excursions, their dates, and the sites which they pass through, are subject to changes in accordance with the company's considerations and decisions.
Shore excursions may be defined by destination country (or island) and length of tour, but the exact location of the tour will be provided nearby the destination.
As a result, there may be changes in the dates of the tours as well as the sites where the tours will be conducted (it should be considered that some sites may be closed and / or open at varying hours), including tourist sites, taverns, and any other site.
Accurate information regarding the hours of shore excursions and the sites where they will be transferred will be provided after boarding the ship and as soon as possible.
The possibility that the local authorities at the destination ports will not allow disembarkation to the shore of all or some of the passengers must be considered, in the circumstances of the local COVID-19 pandemic.
*In the event of a controversial interpretation of this document in Hebrew or English, the Hebrew language version will be of decisive importance.
General Terms for 2021 -2022 cruise season
For convenience, what is mentioned in the general terms is written in the masculine gender and singular, but also covers the feminine gender and plural.
We, Mano Maritime Ltd.
Company number 511887697
The price includes
A cruise in a cabin with bathroom and shower
Full board on the ship
Entertainment and shows every evening Israeli crew
- The company reserves the right to change prices from time to time, without affecting a transaction already underway. It is therefore recommended to reserve and purchases tickets early.
- There are no double sales or discounts.
- Tips are not included in the cruise price and are at the discretion of the passenger. The usual practice on cruises is to tip the hotel staff who serve you with dedication 5€ per person per day of the cruise.
- Mano Maritime Ltd. is not bound to reserve any particular cabin, provided that the cabin that the customer receives is the same category as the cabin paid for. It is possible to reserve adjacent cabins, or particular part of the ship at a cost of €5 per night per cabin.
- The price list does not include on-shore tours. We advise vacationers to buy on-shore tours, but it is not mandatory.
- The carrying out of on-shore tours depends on the number of people registering.
- Sometimes, in extraordinary circumstances, for reasons beyond the control of Mano Maritime Ltd., it becomes necessary to change on-shore tours. In these cases, based on the circumstances, the company will change the on-shore tour, and Mano Maritime Ltd. will reimburse the passenger the difference in cost of a more limited tour.
- The discount on the excursions fares on the web site, is valid until the day before departure at 23:59
- In accordance with an arrangement filed in a court action, in the course of a sailing in 2022 you are entitled to a benefit that gives a discount of 3 euros, for each passenger, on the purchase of pre-booked shore tours.
- To purchase a discounted shore tour, call the Mano Cruise call center at 8288 * and note when you order the word order.
- Discount Terms (Legal Notes):
- The discount is in relation to the prices of shore tours listed on the company's website. The discount will be given to shoppers using the call center only, until 24 hours before sailing. For tours that cost up to 24 euros, a 2 euro discount will be given. Discount is not redeemable within an organized group purchase.
- Rooms occupied by 3 and 4 passengers:
- Reduced price for a third and fourth passenger in a cabin.
- Beds for the third and fourth passenger in the cabin are upper bunk beds (except in the suites)
- The booking of cruises to families with children under the age of two will be possible depending on the availability of the specially adapted cabins for babies (deluxe and suites only), and the limited number of passengers allotted to them.
- In most cabins, a double bed is essentially two separate beds put together.
- Rooms for “single” and “twin sharing” passengers:
- A single occupant cabin: a single passenger in a double room will pay for two cruise tickets.
- A passenger sharing a cabin: with approval of Mano Maritime Ltd., a single passenger reserving a cruise may share a cabin with another passenger. If no passenger is found to share the cabin, the passenger will be offered a single occupant cabin (as mentioned in the paragraph above). If the passenger does not wish to pay for a single occupant cabin, Mano Maritime Ltd. has the right at any time before sailing to cancel the reservation, in which case the company will refund the customer in full at no extra cost beyond what the passenger/customer paid.
- Schedules and embarkation:
- Due to border controls and checks, you are requested to arrive at the port on time tha was mentioned during the reservation process and appears on cruise ticket.
- The port and embarking time in Israel are stated on the sailing card.
- Passenger embarkation will be brought forward on holiday eves and holidays. Details are available at the company offices.
- Cruise timetables at Israeli ports and the different destination ports are fixed and known in advance to all the passengers.
- The ship will not wait for latecomers. The passenger bears the sole responsibility for tardiness. The time stated in the schedule is the time at the destination.
- Mano Maritime Ltd. is not responsible for loss or damage to luggage. There is an optional luggage transporting service. A passenger who wants his luggage transported bears the sole responsibility for it.
- For reasons of passenger safety, beverages and liquids will not be allowed to be brought on board.
- Sometimes, in extraordinary circumstances, for reasons beyond the control of Mano Maritime Ltd., inter alia because of force majeure, the company is compelled to change the course of the cruise, the ports of call, and the length of stay at the ports during the cruise, and the company will notify passengers accordingly.
- Before sailing make sure that you have a valid passport and there is no order against you banning departure from the country.
- People with a foreign passport or laissez passer must verify whether they need a visa to enter the destination countries.
- Passengers departure is subject to the recommendations of
- and / or health care instructions
- in the country and in the ports of destination valid at the time of the cruise. Pay attention,
- they may be updated periodically depending on the situation.
- The company reserves the right to demand from passengers
- Availability of appropriate vaccine before flight
- and the provision of a valid permit for an active vaccine, which will be approved by the Ministry of Health in the future.
- Participation in the cruise depends on the observance of the above conditions by passengers
- on the preparation and presentation of a certificate of health insurance for travelers abroad, for each passenger.
- The company may condition the boarding on the ship with the passenger's signature on the medical certificate.
- Participation in the cruise depends on compliance with the above conditions, otherwise, the passenger is not entitled to a refund.
- Cruise canceling and cancellation fees:
- Pursuant to the Consumer Protection Law, 5741-1981, and the Consumer Protection Regulations (Cancellation of a Transaction), 5770-2010, in the event of a cancellation, the customer will be charged a cancellation fee according to the date of cancellation and date of the purchase. The date of cancellation will be calculated according to the date the cancellation was received in writing (by fax, mail, or email at the offices of Mano Maritime Ltd.)
- If the cancellation is made within 14 calendar days from the transaction date or from the date the disclosure document was sent by Mano Maritime Ltd. (whichever is later), provided that at least seven business days remain before the sailing date, the cancellation fee is NIS 100 or 5% per passenger, whichever is lower.
* Cancellation of an order more than 30 working days before departure
25% of the cost of a tourist package.
• Cancellation of an order from 30 to 19 working days before departure - 35% of the cost of the travel package.
• Cancellation of an order from 18 to 8 working days before departure - 50% of the cost of the travel package.
• Cancellation of an order within 7 business days before departure - a penalty of 100%.
- If the passenger changes the date of the cruise and / or the name of the passenger, he will be charged.
• Mano Sapanut LTD company recommends that passengers purchase an insurance policy for travelers abroad and make sure that insurance covers a penalty for canceling a cruise and damage to baggage, as well as physical damage.
* Mano Sapanut LTD company is not responsible for medical and other expenses (urgent evacuation, medical checks, medical assistance at local hospitals abroad, etc.).
• Mano Sapanut LTD company is not responsible for the absence or delay of passengers on a cruise for medical or any other reason.
* In case of cancellation of the order, the amount paid by the client, minus the cancellation fee, will be returned to him within 14 business days from the date of receipt by the company of the notice of cancellation.
• The cruise depends on the number of participants registered on it.
• Mano Sapanut LTD or ship owners have the exclusive right to cancel a cruise or cruises or change their route or length of stay in ports due to operational, technical or other necessity. A message about the cancellation of the cruise will be transmitted to passengers immediately. In this case, to the client will be returned all the money paid by him to the company “Mano Sapanut LTD”, without additional compensation over the amount made by him.
- If the cancellation of the cruise occurs as a result of an
event that is an external factor concerning the company's actions (war,
epidemic, etc.), then the amount paid for the canceled cruise, the client can
use to pay for a future cruise or receive a refund by the
conditions companies about the cancellation of the cruise and taking into
account the penalty for the cancellation.
- If the cancellation of the cruise occurs as a result of an
- Dining room and food on the ship:
- Food, food products, and the kitchens on the Crown Iris are kosher, under the supervision of Rabbi Yitzhak Dayan, the Chief Rabbi of the Geneva Jewish community.
- It is possible to order Glatt Kosher meals for an additional fee of €19 per passenger per day, adult or child (lunch and dinner).
- Mano Maritime Ltd. tries to meet passengers’ requests and provide them with food suitable for their medical conditions (sugarless, gluten-free, lactose-free, etc.), but is not bound to do so. It is not possible to guarantee with absolute certainty that the food meets a passenger’s health needs without fear that it might contain traces of ingredients which he main not consume. The passenger bears sole responsibility for this.
- Mano Maritime Ltd. is not bound to reserve seats in the dining room.
- The Mano Card and payments on board
- The means of identification and payment on the ship is the magnetic Mano Card, which will be issued on board. It is required to have at least one credit card for each reservation, which will serve as a deposit for orders on board. A passenger without a credit card will not be allowed to embark.
- The prices of products and services on board are in euros (except for duty-free shops and the casino).
- Mano Maritime Ltd. serves as the general agent for the cruise, the ship, and the on-shore tours.
- For the sake of the general welfare of all passengers on board, smoking is prohibited on all parts of the ship, including the public spaces, desks, passenger cabins, except for the designated and signposted smoking corners on the open deck. Passengers shall refrain from smoking in the prohibited areas and will listen to the instructions of the ship’s crew.
- Supervision of children under the age of 18 during a cruise is the responsibility of the parents or accompanying adult, who are required to protect the safety of the children and their conduct on board.
- Passengers are aware that it is prohibited to sell or serve alcoholic beverages to a person under the age of 18, and that the ship’s crew engaged in the sale and serving of alcoholic beverages have the right to demand the passenger’s Mano Card to verify his age. Mano Maritime Ltd. warns that excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages jeopardizes life and is hazardous to the health.
- Mano Maritime Ltd. reserves the right to refuse to embark a passenger to the ship or to disembark a passenger from the ship during the cruise, at the discretion of the captain and/or company management, in order to maintain the safety, health, and security of the other passengers on board and the ship’s crew. The company will not be liable for or bear the costs with respect to the non-embarking and/or disembarking of a passenger during a cruise.
- Passengers should protect ship property.
- Mano Maritime Ltd. reserves the right to take any legal action to prevent damage or loss of equipment in passenger cabins or the public spaces.
- All travel agencies and passengers must notify Mano Maritime Ltd. of any physical handicaps of a passenger if they are known before the reservation is made at the offices of Mano Maritime Ltd.
- The sole jurisdiction for any dispute that arises between the company and a consumer is the Haifa Court.
- Transactions are transmitted in NIS according to the currency exchange rate
- The images in cruises prospect and company’s website are for illustrative purposes only and designed to be a representation of general orientation
- In the event of a controversial interpretation of this document in Hebrew or English, the Hebrew language version will be of decisive importance.