The information on this page is updated from time to time in accordance with the updates in the regulatory requirements. Please check and be updated before the departure date with the most up-to-date information on the company's website or call center.
Last update: 27/05/2022
Mandatory documents for sailing:
All passengers most arrive to the port at the time specified on the sailing ticket and be equipped with all the following documents:
Cruises up to 12 nights can be participated in without presenting a vaccinated / recovering certificate. Corona inspections may be required (at the expense of the passenger and in addition to what is stated in this document) according to the requirements to be published near the voyage.
Cruise 12 nights: covid certificate must be provided
You can issue the certificate from the following link: https://corona.health.gov.il/green-pass/
- On a recovery basis (up to 6 months from the date of recovery)
- On the basis of vaccination: up to 9 months from the date of the second vaccination or unlimited for passengers who received a booster (2nd or 3rd)
*Children up to the age of 12 can participate in the voyage without presenting a vaccinated / recovering certificate. Corona inspections may be required (at the expense of the passenger) according to the requirements to be published near the voyage.
2. Corona tests (with a negative result) at the moment mendatory as following:
Tests requierd for Embarcation:
Antigen test performed 24 hours before the cruise or PCR performed up to 72 hours before the cruise
Inspections by an official body outraised by ministry of health. The above approval must be presented at the port.
Tests requierd for Dis Embarcation:
3. Israeli entry form (It`s mandatory to fill the form beafore the check-in)
3 nights cruises - there is no need to fill the form.
4 nigths and more: its mandatory to fill the form.
You can find the form at the following link: https://corona.health.gov.il/flights/
* When filling the form please insert at "cruise number" the sail date. for example - 12052022